Skip to main content

not so much of an update..

am on 2 days mc. Was coughing real hard that my throat bleed. been taking medicine but still not much of changes. so am on antibiotic starting today. hopefully, i'll get better.

sorry for not replying to any msges..was not feeling that good lah further more last friday appt didnt give us much info. Doctor said, yes confirm its KANKER. But still can't determine the primary cause. The cancer cell is moving vigorously but its not straight forward so the doctors, the professors and the oncologist need to sit down on wednesday to discuss the matter. In the meantime, ibuk will go for scope tmrw morning at 10. They need to take a look at the 2 more tumours in her stomach.

so pple u can see why i didnt reply to any of ur msges cos its too depressing thinking of my mom condition esp when i, myself is not that well.

Attending Sha's wedding turned out emotional for me cos one of my dad's bro was there. He been wanting to talk to me abt my dad's health. Goodness!! at the moment i am less concern abt ayah and ibuk don't want us to tell ibuk condition yet to the family. so i ended up crying .. i guess my well to do uncle finally show concern for my family made me somehow 'touch' hahaha.. not thinking abt it .. hmm i dono what to think!. I ran away from my uncle and went to where imshe and the rest where..thot it could help me change my sad mode. But it worsen.. looking at Ani and lins face.. goodness i ended up crying and hugging every one!!. so korang semua.. obviously my emo tak sudah lagi, sorry lah eh. To Sha .. its ur happy day, hope i didnch spoilt it. But funny lah sha, my colleague husband and my uncle's wife are related to ur hubby. Lovey's neighbour plak is ur BIL, tau! hahaha small small world ;)

Comments

aqriz said…
tak tau apa nak kata, to soothe your aching/sadness :-(
Anonymous said…
awwww...
*hugs*
I've been wondering today...

InsyaAllah, once the doctors know what to do, your family will have to find out the means and ways for her to persevere through treatment all the way to recovery...

*lots of hugsss*

Wassalam...
Anonymous said…
kak lun a very BIG HUG to u.take care of urself and eat ur meds k. lotsa hugs for u

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!